Theme: birthday / anniversary
…………….For the New Era server birthday challenge
Artwork for chapter one by the brilliant Redd!
- As a realistic corporation, what actions would Cyberlife legally be allowed to pursue? How would a corporation address sentience among androids in these circumstances?
- How would the social + political reaction to sentience among androids intersect?
- Would the political response differ between nations, and if so, how different would they be? How would governments legally accommodate sentient machines?
- As only one of multiple RK800s tasked with addressing the deviant issue for Cyberlife, how would Connor react to meeting other RK800 models?
- Cyberlife sends RK800s to most android-dense cities: Detroit, San Francisco, New York
– 3 units assigned to each location: 1 active, 2 spares
- Cyberlife uses online PR to manage public reaction
- Cyberlife pressures US government — US military reliant on combat-grade androids + robots provided by Cyberlife in Russia conflict
- Chassis for combat-grade models made with metal alloys including carbotanium; images here and here
Image credit to sunsetagain, author of fancomic Byzantine Generals
Three months following the revolution in Detroit, Connor makes contact with another RK800 sent to quell its own deviant rebellion. Things go awry. People get shot. The usual.
Cyberlife surely knows how to throw a birthday party.
An Army of Connors
Kamski + Reed Are Family
I Love Luther
Cyberlife Is a Corporate Shill
Can Androids Answer Captcha?
No Beta We Die Like Men
Author Disclaims All Liability for This Disaster